Master Trainer James Leong recommends:
After the course, you can better manage and plan for your personal finances. You understand how to get a financial head start and ensure financial success. Financial jargon will be demystified and you can apply sound financial planning strategies in building your personal net worth.
How this course benefits your organisation:
Concern for the financial well-being of employees demonstrates that you care. This course will help retain, reward and motivate your employees. Having this course clearly shows that you care for them, their family and their financial future.
Why is this programme unique?
This programmes focuses on the needs of the consumer. It avoids the subjectivity that may come from vendors of financial products or services. It is also based on proven principles using global financial planning best practices and customised for our local audience. Its hand-on nature creates exceptional practical value for learners.
Using our proprietary learning system, we have created breakthroughs in teaching complicated financial and accounting subjects. We have succeeded in establishing a new paradigm that finance and accounting need not be dry or boring. In fact, our participants have found that it can be fun and interesting and have given us raving testimonials.
Course outline for 2-day workshop
your money attitude
- How to calculate your personal net worth
- How healthy is your cash flow
- What are the secrets of the rich
- How to construct your own financial plan
- How to achieve financial bliss
- Things to know before you invest
- How to avoid the debt trap and read the
- What you should know about leaving a
Who must attend?
Anyone who wants a personal financial checkup and be able to construct a financial road map for success.
What can you expect of your learning
- Financial concepts made easy
- Step-by-step approach
- Learning pace varies with participants'
- Quick and observable progress in
- Highly interactive, interesting
and fun-filled team learning
- Hands-on practise
- Learning through real-life examples