Why is this programme unique?
Our Master Trainer, James Leong, has more than 17 years of professional, management and training experience. His career spans across auditing, financial control, financial planning, sales, management, consulting, coaching, entrepreneurship and training. In his training programmes, James Leong has worked with international participants, senior management, students, teachers, uniformed personnel and professionals in both private and public sectors. This extensive experience enables him to understand people and communication issues. He shares his many unique insights to create an enriching learning experience for participants.
Course outline for 2-day workshop
causes a person to be difficult
- How to communicate for better results
- How to create instant rapport with anyone
- How to avoid common mistakes in communication
- Useful language skills
- How to prevent your hot buttons from
- How to respond under stress and pressure
- What are the different types of difficult
people and how to deal with them
- How to recover lost territory, regain
control and start afresh
Who must attend?
Everyone who needs better results when communicating with others.
What can you expect of your learning
- Realistic training scenarios
- Practice and feedback
- Highly interactive and supportive
- Quick and observable progress in
- Personalised coaching