Master Trainer James Leong recommends:
After this course, you can achieve more from your meetings. You are better prepared, better organised and achieve better results. You know what the different stages of a meeting are and how to manage each stage to achieve your outcome. You can manage issues and meeting participants more effectively. You know how to pre-empt problems before a meeting. Chairing, facilitating and participating in meetings become easier and more satisfying.
Course outline for 2-day workshop
- What do you do when you are the chairperson?
- What are the stages of a meeting
and how to manage each stage
- How to avoid pitfalls in meetings
- How to draft an effective agenda
and avoid nasty surprises
- How to use language skills effectively
- How to manage meeting participants
when you are the chairperson
- How to ensure actions are taken after
- How to continuously have better meetings
Who must attend?
Everyone who is required to chair, facilitate or participate in a meeting and who needs to achieve a better outcome from their meetings.
What can you expect of your learning
- Realistic training scenarios
- Practice and feedback
- Highly interactive and supportive
- Quick and observable progress in
- Personalised coaching